lunes, 22 de mayo de 2017

Studying tips

In writing we had to write a letter giving a friend some advice in order to study for her final exams.

Hi Valen,

  I'm really sorry not to have written for such a long time. I know that you may be nervous for your exams but you should try to relax a little. I'll give you some pieces of advice on how I remember the whole stuff.
  In the first place, in order to remember terms or words by heart, it is really useful to try to find a daily word that is similar to that one or write it in a paper and have it somewhere you see many times a day. Moreover, using colors helps you to keep that word in mind.
  As regards dealing with large topics, my advice for you is to read all the content, highlight it and then write a summary, in that way you'll have read it three times so you'll have it in your mind and I promise you that you'll remember it.
  Taking into consideration your stress, you may calm down by taking some long baths or taking some time to listen to music or even have a talk with your friends, that'll help you to think in another thing that is not study.
  I hope these tips will be useful for you,
  Why don't we try to meet up this week?

Give my love to your family,
Cami

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario