miércoles, 20 de mayo de 2015

Ideas to improve your informal email

In Language we had to read about informal emails. And then, we made a chart summarising the text. Here I show you ours. I worked with Jimena.









Then we had to write an E-mail answering to a previous one.

From: Sophie
To: Tom
Subject: Creating a blog.

Hi Tom,
Very well! And you? Well, I´m studying a lot. I´m very tired.

Yes! Of course I remember. I think the you want teenagers to read it, you should write about books, films, sports, soap operas and put on teenagers shoes. You can also write tips and pieces of advice at the time of studying.

Currently I´m workingt on an online newspaper, I do the design part. Sure!! I´ll help you with the design of the work. We can arrange a date and we talk through skype so I show you my ideas.

About the printer, I advice you to buy it in Garbarino. Things there are cheap and they´re good quality.

Good luck,
Sophie.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario