viernes, 15 de agosto de 2014

Diary Entry

In the subject of L/L writing, we were working on diary entries. We had a special task and we had to write two diary entries about the story of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde that we read in literature.




June 21st 1889.
Dear diary,
I've just tried my potion, I'm fascinated, it's amazing, it worked!! At my lab, I drank the potion at midnight and I started to suffer a transformation.  It was very painful but finally I found my worst personality, I was shorter, uglier and younger than my other person (Jekyll) I turned into an aggressive person for some moment and then hours later I tried the potion again to see if I could return to my other personality, the good one and it worked. Now I can be the person that I had dreamnt for years and no one realizes that I'm Jekyll, everyone thinks that I'm another person. So now I have a double personality, fantastic.

Today I'll go to the streets and hit everyone that is there... I'm Hyde and I'll be the  worst person that you have ever seen in years. I'm very happy and I can be the person that I want and I don't have to pretend to be a perfect person, noble and sweet. I'm cruel and bad hahaha.

Tomorrow I'll tell you about what I did this night and peoples reactions.  




June 22nd 1889
Dear diary,
I'm in love with my self, I can't believe what happened yesterday at night, it was the best day of my life. When I went to the streets, people shouted and they started to run, I scared them!!

Tonight, I hit a girl and then I had to pay 100 pounds for the family not to say anything. The problem was that I had to sign a check with the name of Jekyll but I told them that they didn't have to say anything about they scene.

After that, I had to try if the potion worked to return into what I'm now, the noble man, the good one. And it worked. I don't regret from the years of study because I'm very happy with what I'm now with this personality, when I remember what I did yesterday at midnight, I fell pity for that poor girl but I can't control it. Everything is different, my mind and my body. When I'm Hyde, I'm stronger and uglier.

But I'll not die with the doubt of what would be if I were Hyde.

If I remember everything, I feel repugnance but when I'm him, I love myself.

Now I can't understand how my mind works, when I understand it, I'll write to you.



Camila Kos

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario