lunes, 25 de agosto de 2014

My monologue

In drama, I created my own character. It's called Melanie. I wrote a monologue to give her voice. This is my monologue.

Hello, I'm Melanie, I'm an angel, I am 15 years old and I'm very happy and with a lot of peace.
When I was a child, I suffered bullying because my classmates laughted at me, they disliked my physical appearance, they said I was horrible and strange. I didn't hate them because I thought that they would believe that that that they were doing was bad and they would change.
One day when they were bullying me, I asked to my angel Rafael archangel to stop that and I wanted that all the children that were suffering bullying stopped suffering it, I wanted to help the others so in a moment I started to see yellow lights all around me and when it finished, I was an angel. My country is suffering a lot of illness and hunger so now I can help all of them. Now I'm more beautiful, I have peace and a lot of love and my classmates regret what they did when I wasn't an angel, I felt disgusted, shy, without self confidence, but now I'm very happy with my self and the others are happy with me.

Here you have my video...



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario