martes, 30 de julio de 2013

Formal letter

Dear Steve Rawson,

I am Camila Kos and I had a problem with the time machine that you sold me last week.

This time machine is called A326 and you sold it to me for $2.50 so I do not trust so much in it because it was very cheap and it is broken. Can you change it for another one, please?

I want to buy a new one for my cousin. It is his birthday, so I want you to change me the A326 and I want to buy the Z119 that it is $10. I think that it is better. Next week I want to contact you.

My mother loves your shop and che wants to buy a computer do you sell computers? because I told her that you sell time machines but she would not want one because the one she likes is $1000 and she cannot buy it.
I hope you can solve my problem. thank you for your time.

Your sincerely,
Camila Kos.
       
                                                                                                                                   
                                                                                                                                   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario