martes, 14 de mayo de 2013

Informal letter


Dear Paul (Jeckyll),
   Hi, how are you? I´m in a travel
    I´m staying with my brother, my mum, my dad, my sister, my grandma, my grandpa and my dog. We went to the beach it´s a beautiful place and it´s incredible we went to xcaret it´s a natural place it´s very beautiful  we went to Tulum it´s beautiful and it´s a paradice it has a beach.
   We are in a hotel it´s called Barcel it have an enormous pools and it´s very big the rooms are very beautiful there are very confortable it´s very funny, the people are very good I love it it´s very beautiful.
   Tomorrow i´m going to xel-ha, people I spoke highly of this place they said it was very beautifu I think that next i´m going to eat and next to sleep.
   At the night there is a disco!!! We go and it´s very funny we go to bed at 5:00 am it´s very funny i´m sad because inone week we go home and I staied here for one month so one week is enough.
     I´m going to see you in two weeks, said your mum that I send her a big kiss.
                                                                           
                                                                                                 kiss
                                                                
                                                                                                 With love,
                                                                                                 
                                                                                                  Utterson                                                                                                                              

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario